We always enjoy hearing from teachers and parents about how our activities are used out in the real world. Here's a nice review (ranking: Extremely Positive!) on the website, secularhomeschool.com. Here's another review in Wired Magazine's parenting blog.
• Today I was using a book I bought from your company years ago. I've used it with children from second grade all the way to high school. I decided to check and see what other treasures might be available.
• I received a copy of "Letter Getters" at a workshop. What a great book! My mind was racing with ideas about how to use it with students.
• I LOVE your products.
• I have used "WakerUppers" for 16 years and someone took it from my classroom. I loved it and it was a gift. I want to order that and any other items like that you have because it was a great teaching tool.
• We used several Tin Man Press products when our two kids were younger. They were always our favorite thinking skills materials and we recommended them to other homeschoolers many times.
• I have quite a few of your books and my gifted students love them. Keep up the good work!
• Thanks so much! We started school today and I'm really excited about having some interactive bulletin boards this year. The kids love them!
• We love your materials. We use them as enrichment activities with gifted kids and those who need something different. Thank you for creating activities that capture students' attention.
Want to share your comments about our products? Email us with your feedback.